When on a holiday, you leave your brain at home. Especially on a cruise ship. That’s why crew members have numerous stories to tell, of all kinds of dumb questions cruise ship passengers asked them. Here’s the top ten silly questions that got asked on a cruise!
But first, german comedian Manuel Wolff recounts a few in this performance from the international comedy night in Heidelberg:
10 Stupid Cruise Questions
10. Does the crew sleep on board?
9. What time is the midnight snack?
8. Will we get wet on the snorkeling trip?
7. What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
6. How far above sea level are we?
5. Do these stairs go up or down?
4. Is that fresh or salt water in the toilets?
3. Why is there no cable television on board?
2. Can you tell me the unemployment rate on board?
And the stupidest cruise passenger question ever is:
1. How often has the ship sunk?
Video from the Youtube channel „hello, germany!“ – please check it out and leave comments and thumbs up!
cruise ships pic by Jim G under creative commons [CC BY 2.0] via flickr.com
girl pic by Keith Parker under creative commons [CC BY-SA 2.0] via flickr.com
Morgenstund hat Gold im Mund
Was soll das bedeuten?
Hihi, hat wirklich schon mal einer gefragt, wie oft das Schiff gesunken ist? Das ist ja klasse!
Ja, aber nicht mich.
Some of the questions are good. I would also want to know if the water in the toilets is salty …